Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dsc Panel Communications Problem

I can not Exist without writing / travel / food / fear



Pff if the previous post let not write until they have lost about 6 or 7 kilos ..
But I have not lost even 1 gram, and I'm doing.
implies is that sharing my days with you ...


afraid I have girls, I'm planning with my boyfriend (the first 4 years of partner) a vacation to the beach . If all goes well (money, work on it, and any mishap ) will for the first fortnight March ....
This leads me to only stay 29 days exactly counting today! So I have fear. For not that I do.


I lose 20 kilos in a month. 10 kilos. but that is impossible. I can not that. and I'm terrified. I start the diet Dukan, is almost a protein. try to make the plan atake ( PROTEIN PURA) as much as possible ...
But I have fear, and, when I enter panic (as I am now) I despair not handle, not to do ....
addition to diet, do their best to put Intakes daily and help me change what they think I am wrong. and SHOULD I DO ALL DAY YEAR.




GIRLS NEED IT MORE THAN EVER TO ALL, I NEED YOUR UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT and advice.



. NEED IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment