Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How To Ask Someone To A Dance With Candy Poster

. Nothing Special. Weekly Summary

Beautiful!
As you have been? They know I missed writing, bone, if I make an entry for an hour! (As noted I'm not currently not working, or studying, and I have too much empty time!)




not because a couple of days 'm not very good spirits will because my birthday is approaching, maybe, and I decide I do not do anything, or out at night, or allow anyone to come home, The reason is that not want to leave, nor dressed as anything I have I get q, and makes me very sad indeed . I would like to spend my birthday in a cafeteria, with the laptop taking a tea, and chatting with you . I do not want to see anyone, but unfortunately, my boyfriend does not accept a no, maybe my friends do, but ... no. So I have to see, and I are very encouraged. wanted to pass ALONE.


I tell you my friend Giselle ( http://unachicaideal.blogspot.com/ ) have begun to fasting and bedtime milk birdseed I knew it was not until she mentioned it. From what I read on the web, is very good! I leave some info. I did not notice anything new just two days ago we started so we have to wait at least 1 month.

The canary milk provides a number of properties that can help lose weight:
  • enhance and stimulate cellular activity, being antioxidants.
  • stimulate the metabolism and accelerate the digestive process thanks to its high enzyme content.
  • Reduce fluid retention, as they stimulate the activity kidney.
  • For its high content of lipase, accelerates the degradation of fatty deposits in the body.


know yesterday I saw a friend (my best friend) and we went out to start some activity in the gym . motivates me know that I will go with her, and forced me to go. Try to go every day as we speak. But you know what I felt, envious, of bad, because my friend is much more lean, well you notice the clavicles, and I feel so fat and low (it measures 1.70 or more) .... I feel so pathetic next to . thinspo Not exactly, but if this much much better than me ....


What else ....?
Ah yesterday fast (only consumed the garlic, and milk birdseed) and today, I do good too!) Long time no achieve two days of fasting ....
Podre?

0 comments:

Post a Comment