Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mount And Blade 1.011 Mods List

ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING?

I'm gonna do ...???
As I can stop it?
As I can raise awareness, everything that others tell em directly and indirectly?
As I can achieve my goals ... As I can do?
tanquilizarme as I can, as I can to stop swallowing as pork?
How to achieve?
That happens to me even though my boyfriend told me fat, and I have to lose weight do not stop swallowing what I find?
That happens to me I do not spend even 5 minutes din eat, why?
know it's not hunger that prompts me to do it ... but then that is exactly what is happening to me? What is it?
I have no answers only questions, many doubts, and failures in my mind, not achieving my goals, I can not even maintain a healthy weight, just climb and climb ...
Why? Because this? Because there is nothing that motivates me now? Not a career, not a princess to talk to me, not a thinspo, or that my family and my friends tell me I'm obese ...
do not know.
Hata not enter a BODY MASS INDEX OF "NORMAL" not coming back to the blog, sorry but I have no strength .... You so perfect, light, and strong. And I so pathetic, FAILED, GORDA ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment