Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Klorane Dry Shampoo How Does It Work

Some Things / Intake Day 4 and 5 January.

Hello Beautiful ... As are?

today I get up very early (6 am) because my Chico aller stayed to sleep at home and had to go to work .... For that reason i was not too aller these places!


S aben to dream?
Jajajaj That I ate the bread of A HAMBURGER ...


agunstiada I got up for the fact that I did not know if it was real or a dream, luckily was only a dream!


Well, I tell them that aller, without premeditation hixe protein diet , so imagine, I take a rag, I can not write, I swear I have Pressure in 5! jajajajja ....
And today .... so far only a gelatin q dieth so I have not decided whether I will continue to protein or not ..... I'll drive over day.

In the afternoon I'm meeting my best friend to go to find out about some place to do pilates, she proposed me and I Encantada ( ♥)!
say that lengthens and tones the body, apart from relaxing. I hope soon .... Empexa q



Thinspos I like? Make Up from the collection Spring Dior 2010

( ♥ ♥ ♥ )


What else .....??? Ahh my Intakes, will place the good of aller (4 / 01) and today, and at night so editare completeness entry, shall we?

notice is not required that all products from my diet ALWAYS Light, esepto to the contrary.
INTAKE 04/01
D: 1 egg (20 cal) + Gelatin (7 Cal.)
A: 3 Sausage (200 cal) + Jelly + Coke Zero (7 Cal.)
M: 1 Gelatin (7 Cal)
C: 1 Gelatin (7 Cal)
Total approx 248 cal.
EDITED TO 21.15hs.
PUTA FOCA, THAT'S WHAT I AM, I deserve to die. YA. NOW.
INTAKE 05/01

D: Gelatin (7 Cal) + 1 portion of cheese 40 (lime)
A: 1 egg (90 cal)
M: Nothing.
C: 450 CALORIES! SISI A PUTA CERDA AND WORST broke the NPROTEICA, PORQ MIERDA NO ME DIE?
FUCK!
FAT BITCH

Total approx 587 cal. bitch bitch bitch
ahh I WENT WITH MY FRIEND NO PORQ I fell asleep, IDIOT I AM!
I hate, I swear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment