Monday, January 3, 2011

Kate Playground Complete Sets

Monday 3 / 01

First of all:
Princes comment you CAN NOT!

I change the header image ....
love me but I can not say it's a blog of Anne, if my BMI is in 27.92 ....

If you read that right!
WHOLE FAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
PIG WITH YOU THE CIRCUS!

no I can not and should not let that image, until you have at least one IMC "NORMAL ".... When you find an image
I like a lot, and it is right, I'm going to change.


My intake today

(
Weight: 71,500

warning is not necessary that all prodfuctos, jelly, jam, cheese, mayinesa in my diet is Light, Always. Without esepcion.
D: Coke Zero.
A : 1 corn 160 grams (150 cal) + Coke Zero.
M: 1 rice cake with jam and cheese (40 cal) + Jelly (7 Cal)
C: A salad 1 tomato 1 / 2 cucumber 1 Calre egg (50 cal) + 1 / 2 beat in the natural tuna (60 cal)
Total Approx 300 cal.
Intake: Well . For me. Compared with previous disasters ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment