Friday, January 7, 2011

What Is 15n - Biology

I'm a pig, but surprise!



ATTENTION: http://princessdhana.blogspot.com/ COMMENT YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY!



Beautiful, aller I was not very well, I will put my intake, I have no desire, but I'll tell you what shit all it was a dinner with my grandparents (I live with them, and being at home all day long tienene sabrozizimas things, chocolates, breads alfajores and cook Than well) but until now I had said no to all that esepto aller, which hixieron my favorite food: MEDIA LUNA BAKED CHEESE , I guess every 1 no lime will have more than 15 °, they were very tiny .... I ate 2, when you finish eating, told me sow !
am sure more weight!


IDIOT



But the most surprising of all is that weight no more .... LESS WEIGHT in fact, I have a terrible fear, because if we do not subi, to happen tomorrow perhaps? But today is another day, that very little I can eat well and healthy, water, and luckily my mother my "forced" (no echo, but I asked, please) to accompany her to buy was not q things .... So walk, under the hot sun ... (Sisisis calories burned), and as she is also a diet, will not want to eat anything, so that's a relief qu!

Then, again I went with my friend, would not leave, but she find out, and today I will tell everything, so start as soon as possible.


For now nothing else, at night maybe edit, or upload another entry! The Master, and I am so so happy to be back .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment