Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bleeding Inbetween Periods And Ttc

The 2011 New Year begins


First entry of 2011, that number is not rare? 2011?


I tell them that on Monday I will put my Intakes , so empiexo to control myself a little.

Today was not a good day with regard to food (and do not complete ) is not .... I do not embitter todabia, but I get very angry be this fucking seal ....


Moving on, I know this will cost me around, yet I have the emperor that I will alograr, nose'm optimistic.


not want to put my weight Girls, I do not, I mean me .... shame


put Perhaps later, when down about 5 kilos, maybe, maybe just down to tell them! Or went up, and tell them my weight when it is not so PATHETIC ....


The driving ire As the days ....


Thanks for accepting me back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment