Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dance Song Sounds Like Marching

Please

H or l to B and l l e to z s!

Thanks for all the encouragement they give me entry after entry, truth is that very important in my life in general!

know are right, many have told me that I go with my boyfriend , ya know me, but I knew skinny and fatter, so I should not panic. Also luckily at the time that we are almost no people, and if there are pairs of people old woman! Good luck not to have given the holiday in January! But thins filled everywhere!


With Dukan diet (or PROTEIN ) I ... not as good as I wanted because I was eating enough cheese , which by little I go to reducing the amount as has many calories and almost did not exercise ... But do start today.

I have not broken and go down . I think I'll put my weight on Monday , so there is a significant drop. I still do not feel the lack of carbohydrates in the body, by the time I'm strong, most with more sleep than usual, but fine.

I have not much to tell ... and I'm on vacation, and these days were quiet.

Well I want to know ALL:
That
the love that helps me keep , and each one of his words are a boost to happiness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment