Monday, February 14, 2011

Hamilton Beach Microwave Oven

Rights.

Photo 1. Our love is like the wind ... I can not see it, But I sure can feel it.

The fact that you are writing a Feb. 14 is pure coincidence, fate, chance thing. Still, this day is not very important to me is another day and here is what you probably should not be silent.

disappeared without warning, without giving any signal. I realized quickly, and you know I'm a professional stalker, so I searched, scrutinized, examined and explored each of the sites that you could find, and not wanting to wanting to find something very peculiar.

met a storyteller, a very unique, one who only spoke of his love and nothing else, someone who chronicled his adventures and conveyed those feelings of love and happiness that made me hesitate, and see that Angel is no doubt Cutti.

I wondered: Who am I to miss? Who am I to love? Celarte who am I? Who am I to think of you? If I have memories as he has ever had with you, what right do I have to do these things? What is my reason, my reason, my reason, my purpose?

Did enough just the thought of meeting you? "That I like much more than other people? That also want to be my friend, and that makes you different?

Yes, I only just that, there's nothing wrong miss you, love you and think you celarte in the way I do. The labels are over, and I feel we're fine as we are, and we're still two free souls, they can do what your mind is up to.

I know that despite being able to do what we want, nunca haremos algo que lastime al otro, no pasa por mi mente que alguno de nosotros nos guste ilusionarnos para después tener algún corazón roto, después alejarnos el uno del otro.

Y te digo que súbitamente pienso que estoy soñando y que al despertar te encontraré a mi lado, y te daré ese abrazo que todavía estoy esperando, y te daré ese beso que nos llevará al cielo volando, y nos iremos por ahí, lejos, donde nada ni nadie pueda alcanzarnos, donde estaremos tú y yo agarrados de la mano, cantando y silbando con nuestros corazones enlazados, amándonos .

Yes, I do not need a February 14th to say I love you too. Sorry for worrying too much about you is that I care, and I can no longer hold true.

"Silence more than the distance separating" - Anonymous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment