Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free Pokemon Shiny Gold Cheats

Diet / Faculty / Fea


H or l to B and l l e z to s !
As have been ?

I continue with the Protein Diet, I have not broken, but I've longed to do , I have wanted to eat carbohydrates, but was stronger than they , and I was away from my mind, at least for now. I tell them that beginning today, my fifth day with diet. And body fatigue is felt. But I'm fine . I hope lose 3 kilos for Monday .
But, you should tailor the diet (I mean less food ) and more exercise . I'm having very hungry, not just because, they say that this diet is going a little hungry ... but I'm devouring say, I think I'll do me a schedules and meal times well I can manage better .
I tell you that I will continue with this diet ... not how much longer. Perhaps, then ten days pure protein (What I do now) and other ten (PROTEIN AND VEGETABLES).
What do you suggest??
new in my life:
The holidays are almost a fact. We will leave the 2 / 3 and again on 13 / 3.
(For the 13th say?: Because March 14, unfortunately starts much SCHOOL AGAIN!) are terminated summer. I want to die, I will not start. Besides anger me because I thought I would start in April. But I'm going to do. These days I'll try to enjoy to the fullest.

know I feel so ugly . I am an ugly woman . Besides the weight, I'm ugly, I have a big nose, ugly eyes, ugly mouth, I have no grace, I'm so ugly ... you know I fell for it the other day I was looking normal girls on facebook, friends of friends, and compared them Migo were fair, 95% of people I saw were really nice, and I ... am so little .... I'm a mess ... All I have is ... nothing cute (?) loved my hair before, but not now. Not abused and that treatment with products, but is dull, drab, with a horrible cut.
I mourn ...
I be what I am.
I want to be cute.
I want to be smart.
I want to be OTHER.
I want to be perfect.
I want to be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment