Friday, November 5, 2010

Sound Blaster Ct4870 Driver

Curado.

Video 1. Yes, I've been listening to Luis Miguel.

There are things in life so curious, I do not know. I've healed, I do not feel anything really * strong * by someone. Admittedly, I still like them all, but there is no such person special with which I have always hoped to return to return or to be.


Those feelings of nostalgia and illusion left, and those feelings I think that has been the inspiration to continue writing in this blog. How might this situation affect me so much?


It's been almost 3 weeks since I wrote something, this is not normal because usually I write a lot of things just not the public. Now I can not write, my life is no longer a dream, a frenzy. How I can express how I feel if I do not feel anything for nothing?


is true that other things affect me, as the choice of TEFIM which takes place at the University Of Engineering, where students again demonstrated their ineptitude and elected representatives mangasones them (well, not the same, but behind this little group).


Really these guys (students) are so smart? It is not difficult to see what is happening in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, the mafia is in all this, and the beneficiaries of all this * waste * . It is difficult to ask, inquire, up to facebook you can figure out what is happening in college and in the others.


Anyway, this problem is constant in Peru, the real smart never aspire to public office and the few people who apply or if they do, then come the opportunists and the nation remains stagnant, and the final complain of mismanagement to vote again for the same morons.


Well, I'm not one to criticize, to end after just a regular student I should be plotting their last specimen of impact instead of writing in his blog . Therefore, I wish the best for those who have left TEFIM and I elected to do something to bring up the faculty.


Regarding TEUNI, you can get your choice to poto, finally after all the same crap are the two lists.


According to this blog, I decided to give a break while I order my ideas a bit and * * BLUP can continue typing with the regularity with which he was doing.


Be happy everyone, even a new opportunity.
"Politicians are all equal. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river "- Nikita Khrushchev


PS: If you miss the blog, learn to write every Wednesday (as required) in Things happen, For: The fool on the hill.


PD 2: Discuss it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment