Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can I Lower My Bilirubin Level?

.

Photo 1. Sorry, I stole another picture yours.

Do you remember the time I raided my house? I felt an uncontrollable desire to tell you, I held back a bit. However, I could not help insinuarte something.

You came, although I said I better not to. I made the drive, which was not affected, the brave, the brave. Do not worry, hugged me, the great feeling of emptiness, that all may be well and joy invaded my body.

No matter how much time passes, it always surprises me how well I know, as you know when I am wrong, when I pretend to be really good or when I'm fine.

They turn, are prowling for new home. If something does happen do you turn?

"We can not fool nature, but we can agree with it." - Albert Einstein.

0 comments:

Post a Comment