Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tom Delonge Full Tattoo Sleeve

dislocation.

Photo 1. The Lagoon Nebula ( Messier 8, M8 or NGC 6523 )


seems that everything has happened, let to feel the icy water that swept across the surface of my body from the tip of the only channels that I have farther to the nerve of my foot.


I was wrong, was not finished: I was dizzy, I felt to be falling, falling, falling, falling up, where no oxygen. Did not feel my feet, my body does not reply, why?


You really affects me so much? I do not understand why my body does not listen to me? Where do I fall? Why is this happening to me?


Wink, starlight is ending, I'm sitting in my room my eyes point to the screen, but I see it. In my mind I see a star, a plastic star, the kind that glow in the dark.


"How long have I been watching? How long have I been sitting here staring at the screen while I felt like I died? Because yes, felt like I was dying.


do not know, do not understand, do not understand. Displacement say Jack Sawyer, this is simply displacement.

"God is cruel. Sometimes I Makes you live." - Stephen King

0 comments:

Post a Comment