Saturday, November 6, 2010

Descente Ski Jacket Europe

envy and jealousy.

Photo 1. Bananas in Pajamas.

You know, I have jealousy equals say fear, and for those who do not know: I'm very jealous. That is why I get irritated too much, but it rarely externalized I let things build up and gradually disappear over time.


I have envy, yes, I envy people who do not care so much like me and those who do not know: yes, I worry. I worry about everything I think, say and do. I am concerned as you are you and yes, I'm glad you're well and feel envious because I want to be well .


But my good is more complicated than other well, I'm so exaggerated I always end up complicating the most simple differential life, and I like, I like to be.


Now, I know I have no right to be jealous, but understand that I am a damn nostalgic romantic who can not easily forget that one side is right and on the other side dies in solitude .


"Envy is a thousand times more terrible than hunger, because it is spiritual hunger." - Miguel de Unamuno

0 comments:

Post a Comment