Friday, December 24, 2010

Unhandled Exception Vice City 00652f30

for dummies.

Video 1. The Beatles - Across the universe, nothing is gonna change my world.


remember how shocking it was that Christmas when I was little, my Christmas gift was a clear card twenty soles, my sister's ten new soles and my other sister got a doll market. It was the first Christmas that we spent only four, my mother, my two sisters and me.


were not used to that kind of ritual, for us, Christmas was a time of many gifts and fine food, abundant the vanity and hypocrisy. This year was different, this year for the first time in my life I realized that Christmas is to spend with family, not physically, not eating turkey on a table or room to surprise of the onlookers had sent gifts to us.


Christmas that year I discovered that truth is to be with the family in the soul, mind and heart. Christmas is not to celebrate the birth of Jesus, for the love of Kirchoff's laws! Few people truly celebrate the birth of Christ, and for others is just a special day where trade is triggered abundant gifts and Christianity shit.


For me, Christmas is for my family, that shit if no gift, if there is no turkey, if there is no pig, much less a Christmas tree or a birth that decorate our living room. Everyday should be Christmas, not gifts, but by the sense of feel my family together and loved, and feel that really are what I most love in my heart.


"The union of the family is not measured by the number of members, but by the union that is in them." - Anonymous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment