Thursday, December 30, 2010

Can You Modify A Pokemon's Iv's?

I'm back / I'm back / Je suis de retour

Como lo dice el titulo en español, ingles y frances......


Volvi.

Ya no se quien queda de las de mis epocas, nose Que blogs siguen abiertos, y a cuales se los han cerrado, nose nada de ustedes desde Mayo 2010..... Mucho tiempo no?

1.Porque me fui? 2.Que paso? 3.Que hixe?
1.Porque soy Idiota, 2.Engorde 15 kilos aproximadamente, 3.Comi.

1.In addition to leave because I'm an idiot, what hixe because I needed to get away from everything and cure (?) Heal? Well, no, happy to let you knew that. And while myself, I could not with so many pressures. Q So one day I woke up and said. It's all over. "Thinking he would heal me."

2.Bueno as I wanted to "cure" was to eat .... Normal when it was used to eating normal, was to swallow, when it was usual to tragra, Atrako ought to death. If lelleron well above 15 kilos in 10 months less .... maso 15 kilos of fat, cellulite, stretch marks, of repulsion.

3.Comi obviously but can not be increased 15 kilos, in addition to that study, and ... Study Commission and nothing! And long live "Beautiful" Piggy!


What else to say .... Ahh yes, because I returned?

Cause I can not more so. Not anymore. I have Obsidad grade 1. Never before in my life, had weighed so much.

And I need this ...




I Return, I `m Back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment