Sunday, December 5, 2010

How Many Calories In Smithfields Pork Barbeque

Remake. Back

I  wanna be bigger , stronger and drive a faster car , and  Down with the sun,   I knew that I was done.   Did it to my self,   Did it to my self, and then... A ll this time I said I've been fed up   because everybody tell me "shut up" .

Oh darling! Please believe me, if you leave me I'll never make it alone. Believe me when I beg you ...
do not ever leave me alone . " Be satisfied" I said a tiger old ceiling and never have to miss lunch, we only require the pirouettes and the kids can brighten ... been four years of this life with the circus and traveled the world, but I could never forget about everything: my woods, my afternoons or me. So Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty ... take me home. 

But  if you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me. Uh uh uhhh no, baby please don't go. Let's dance to joy division!! and celebrate the irony , everything is going wrong, but we're so happy, yeah we're so happy. No entiendes que estoy adicto a ti nena y no me puedo desprender, me va a dar pena si no te puedo tener.

And all the roads That You Were lead to winding, and all the lights That Are blinding light the way. There Are Many Things That I Would like to say to you, But I do not Said I know how .. maybe, you're gonna be the one Who saves me? and after all, you're my wonderwall . And while you're away I can feel your heart, I like both your voice heard: never stop being that way. And I always laugh at the fact that there is nothing to say, there is still much to live ... thank you for existing.

innocence In your eyes I saw the add that my life would have to have, if you're one who'll take care of you, if you're sad I will be me who makes you smile ... and I'll be honest : I cross my fingers with yours and start to dream ... But now I'm gonna get free, I'm gonna get free, 'm gonna get free . Ride into the sun! She never loved me, s I never loved me, s I never loved me. Why Should anyone?

're like a dry log , although it does not spring watered. I ask why black, I do not think twice. Just try to survive, just try to be happy . But never forget the anger I felt, no one and nothing can brainwash me, NOTHING! NO!

So don't get any big ideas, they're Not Going to Happen.'ll Go to hell What for your dirty mind is thinking. I know that nothing is forever and everything will be finished soon three pieces, and if nothing is forever, everything is made to be broken and I will be in a thousand pieces because you failed.

My brain still does not understand that there is nothing between you and me. I'm like one of those idiots that stop singing songs of temperate! for Life is not ugly, because I'm an ugly and she damn beautiful .

Them I always hear when to eat the dead of night calling to save me from this fight. But They Can Never wrong this right. Do you want to come with me? Do you want to feel my bones on your bones? It's only natural. Only I can live what I feel here, wait for me just a moment and I'll prove it: I can, I can, that I can beat most . Although they have many problems do not want you to die, society, society, society will kill you, solitude, loneliness gonna choke . 

I like the peace in the backseat , I don't have to drive, I don't have to speak,  I can watch the country side,  and I can fall asleep.  Aún lo eres todo, lo sabes bien... eres toda mi historia , eres toda mi historia, eres toda mi historia, eres dueña de todo mi ser.... sé que al sola estar cierras los ojos para recordar y que sonries pues sabes que perdido in my solitude I'm awake and to see you again. We always fighting the same thing at the end, perhaps the only way I can hear your voice, although I know that I would drive you to hear about rock.

Because time cracks, because cracks have soul, because nothing is forever and so tired beauty, love ends. But still. Cold hard bitch, j ust a kiss on the lips to nd I Was on my knees 'm waiting, give me. My Feet Are I t shuffling the clouds roll in wind at my neck b ut Every Day is a thunderstorm I'm always walking back These Days.
By the light of your lips I might be dying, your body undermined of secret gardens. For your five senses dying I could go the way of your hand for me is always new. FATAL! DESTINY! which led me to commit, this deadly act which I regret, when you think there is no limit but you see that a small error can lead to a tragic truth.

An ache in your soul is everybody's goal I Get What They Can not have. That's why your after her And that's why she's after him But Saying it Will not change a thing. And Do not Realize That It Will not change a thing. And we were all happy what happened?

And finally it ends with Magic Agüita , whose beautiful sound I can not write, obviously.


"Music is the universal language" - Manuel Ponce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment