Friday, December 31, 2010

Cruiseship Aruba Jobs

I recommend. Christmas

Video 1. Someday, in the night's Plutonian shore.

Hello, whichever I have lived in this year I will make respective recommendations.


I recommend that you download the entire Radiohead discography. Link flac. also recommend you read this blog Link .


I also recommend you do not drink much caffeine, he understands that what keeps you awake is the glucuosa, I mean sugar, caffeine will only make you tense and enter zombie state, separate the abuses you stomach. Always take breakfast and come to your schedule, so that after the terrible do not gastritis, lifestyle shit from anyone.


Read about on culture, learn history of Peru, it is important to know what we are as we are. Write a journal or have a blog, I say it's the best way to vent and release tension. Relax, go to concerts, not only noisy concerts of Leusemia also listen Serenata de los Andes, or Silvio Rodriguez derrepente to .


I recommend that next year will not be such a jerk and vote agree, do not be misled by the polls, do not be misled by television few know them and most are hypocrites of betrayal.


Seize the summer, is one of the few times of the year in Lima where you can see a few stars, but I really hate the summer sun and heat suffocates me irritates me, but that does not matter. The important thing is to value what we can seize the day.


I recommend, I ask that you help others, helping one another is a better way forward, together and fellowship.


Finally, I hope that next year will be better to smile, to cry, you win, you lose, you cherish and protect yourself, you're happy and alive with courage and honor.


Thanks for reading this blog.


"One of the most beautiful things in life is that no one can sincerely try to help others without helping yourself" - Rodolfo W. Emerson.

PS: The song I dedicate to Leusemia Sandra Gutierrez, whose birthday is today. I hope the great passes, my blue unicorn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment