Sunday, October 3, 2010

Does Jizz Smell Like Fish

stones.

Photo 1. "Yes, I am Cutti and my name is Angel."


This week I have not been clear, and it has been a short week, very short.


Starting on Thursday, Thursday I had to speak in front of all cachimbos was not lucid clarity I needed to say he did not want to speak to the masses, I needed clarity to focus my ideas and yes, I spoke stones, rocks and meteorites. I was wrong about the future electorate, compared to my future in front of my opponents and potential allies. Electorate I am very sorry, really I am a good candidate for TEFIM and did not want to repeat the same proposal that had already repeated 4 times, is more for my EXPOFIM want and not have to do another activity, but I think would have liked that either.


On Thursday I played game, I think that since I was cachimbo under so many players in one game, again was not clear, moreover, was upset and vent my feelings with my opponents. And I was not upset about having spoken rocks hours before, I've been upset all week. I'm sorry "NEMO" I did not mean to elbow you fall, I swear.


That same Thursday, if I'm wrong, I told a friend who I spoke in a while, and as usual it began to bother me and I will answer all roast terribly wrong. I di account of my impertinence, but I did not know how to fix what he had done, and as I was not lucid when I tried to fix things I did wrong and screwed up more. I'm so sorry my friend, I did not mean to treat you as you tried, indeed, I would like to talk more often with you, but do not want you meddle much in my business.


Another silly that I did what I did yesterday, yesterday I said publicly that a girl I liked, and I really like it but this is not done. I had the insight to realize that I was a complete "gallant", a stupid, a fool, an idiot, a daring. Sorry people who have the goodness to read my facebook, I did not mean that you think what they thought of me, not me, if I want to know how to read my blog.


Anyway, at this time that has happened (since I do not write a new entry) I have not been lucid enough to know that Lacrimosa is going to be playing on Monday 4 Voce TODAY October, so it is time to introspect and start again.


"All are lunatics, but analyzing his madness is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce.

PD: really, the girl who publicly said I do like, and I apologize because I do like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment