Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Helicopters Swin Bladder

the silence of the sea shore

Credits: Sandra Gutiérrez Vásquez. (I have no idea how to locate)

I remember it well, we had to walk an hour and a half to reach that miraflores park where you can download a that beach circuit.

Why are we going down? asked her , have to see how the sun sets while we are asleep watching the sea, replied.

Once we reach the edge of one of these took off my converse beaches that were killing me, I tried to drag she sea but could not, she just was pleased to see me as I swam in the sea, enough to completely wet my knees and a wave is able to immerse myself completely.

Once cooled sat at his side and continued talking as more beautiful became the conversation she began to throw stones into the sea, more and more strength, more and more often. What's wrong? said, nothing, nothing, nothing happens to me said she all nervous.

confess that at that time made me want to hug her and staying there a couple of minutes, hours, days, the two of us listening to our heart wanting to jump out of our chests, understood in the silence of the shore facing the sea where everything would be fine but not , not embraced.

looked at her and she my responsibility to look, was one of those looks of lovers who wish to love each other, love each other, but not , nothing happened over the look.

I do not remember who it was that turned first, just remember what I said you see, it's your fault we lost as the sun sets .

There were more complaints, there were no more claims, or holds or hugs, just follow our path forward that derrepente in another universe or in the distant future becomes present the opportunity to watch the sun in the silence of the shore facing the sea.


ps: I wrote this entry in Things happen, I put it here because "Things happen" is about to die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment