Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Portland Gay Cruse Places

My soul is dead /

Well, many of you know that Coco will time, I was shattered soul ... With it was accompanied , now I'm single again immersed in my sadness, cuts, vomiting and soothing , and other addictions ...
was my bra every day I had an e-mail it to my day to improve significantly q, but now, I just think that I will not ...
Anyway, I promised , and I know many of you want to see the winners of the race. Before
all, any person who has lost even 100 grams is a winner!
Congratulations to all and want to make another run for the March 1 ... these days I will put more information, so if it is to be more than a week ...

"wildly SCREWED THE POINTS"

FIRST PLACE:
Laura
11,270 points.

SECOND PLACE:
About Me
10,875 points.

THIRD PLACE:

Izzy
9,095 points.




"MAS KILOS LOST THAT"

FIRST PLACE:


Ang! And Core: 3,000 kg!


SECOND PLACE:


Izzy: 2,800 kg!



THIRD PLACE (Shared)




Coco: 2,000 kg! Laura
: 2,000 kg!





"most applicable"




0 comments:

Post a Comment