Sunday, April 10, 2011

Columbus, Ohio License Renewal Fees

Talk, talk, talk.

Video 1. SCHNECKENTRAUM (El Sueño del Caracol)

there anything important, very important to me, and that is communication. So DO NOT UNDERSTAND, DO NOT UNDERSTAND why I can not have a normal conversation with you, I mean I run out of topic of conversation, I do not know how to start the conversation, what to ask, what to say, what insinuarte.

This is not normal, I like the music you play, the way you think, what you wear, what you're studying, how your smile and your mysterious personality.

derrepente have some things in common, different tastes, different ideas and thoughts shared, and that's the beauty and the strange thing at a time. Because supposedly, in theory, would have much to say ... but does not leave then, exploits the brain and it all ends in a "hello" and "goodbye."

why have not I told you to leave, so I've quit looking for you, wanting to meet you and know that what I am writing is reprehensible and even I would say I'm a fucking coward.

spoiled I always have a plan, people predict, create chances and make up stories. This no longer works, it's time to improvise. I dont want to continue to waste the few chances I get.

Let me show who I really am, let me show you my big dreams, my little achievements, my strengths and my few major flaws, because I think so just understand that I'm not really a coward again, if not to be confused in this true story.

"The confidence in it is the first secret of success. "- Rudolph W. Emerson


PS: I do not know why the hell I write in rhyme.
PD2: the video is thanks to @ tunoviamemima.
PD3, and I'm not talking about the girl who lives very far away from here with it if I can have a conversation, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment