Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Images Of Chinese Bang With Straight Hair Weave

what if I go? It was a matter of chance


Photo 1. of when trying to dance.

Many I know, I have about $ 311 facebook friends ("strong indicator"), I have 134 followers on twitter, and 11 are people who follow my beloved blog, as well as 239 people on msn with which one I reach 10.

Now it happens that many people I know (many more than 311 of those fake facebook, twitter of those 134 and 239 of msn) but many of those many people do not know how I am. Some may say I'm a huge idiot, introvert who know nothing of life and I have no opinion about anything. Others may say the opposite, I'm brilliant, I'm too talkative and I have a great view of almost everything in this life. On the other hand, I think most would agree that I am proud, stubborn, renegón and bum. These people have very reason, I am bum, and I like being a bum.

funny thing is knowing that the people think about my sentimental nature. I am aware that Jessy Liz and Sandra think I'm very very affectionate, sentimental, and emotional romaticón because that I have ever known. I'm sure most of the church (except Mike, who is not going to that church where he went) think that I have no feelings, like some of the university. Even I have the certainty that my family thinks I'm dry, unfeeling, heart of stone, or so I've become. An example of people who think I'm this way (feeling) is the dotero Cesar La Torre.

thing is I'm not used to treating all people the same way, to each of the different treatment is a bad habit I've acquired since 2006 where I began to meet more and more people, and I was excited about the idea of \u200b\u200bknowing the different character types and personalities, so try to know myself. Everything to get confused at the end myself and not really knowing how I am or derrepente opposite.

With my family is in the same way, I'm in the same way with everyone. Derrepente is something everyone has, but in my case is very noticeable, or at least I realize, is what I would say that intentional.

Now it seems that everyone affects them the way I or my new way of being, and when I say to all I mean people that really matter , indeed, I think now I'm an embarrassment to these people and they would be better without me.

why I wonder what if I go?, I have some places to go, but will they be OK? What will they think of me? "Will think I'm a nuisance after a while and will definitely be better off without me?

These questions that make me a lump in my throat, and I realize I'm not that heart of stone as I thought I had lost: I am a fucking romantic emotional nostalgic really cares too much about the people most want, but these think otherwise.

"Sometimes you have to step aside for others to move three to the front" - Nelson Argana ( actually did not say that exactly, I adapted what he said was this )

PS: to those who spoke on skype with me, broke my headset-microphone, I'll be incommunicado for the half until further public notice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment