Friday, July 17, 2009

The Best Psychiatrist In Hyderabad

you say perfection ... I say VS's ANGEL

For me there is another example of a more perfect and harmonious beauty that Victoria Secret models (VS) ... totalmnt provided, not like those models with a body with no way ... yes, I know being thin will make you look good, but ... be provided will make you perfect ... cn and that's something you're born ... (You can go under the knife in some cases jjajajaa ... x I have no luck to get to that end ... "Thank god-)

normalmnt'm so good .. of the most antithinspo ... bone, I like to motivate and read quotes and charts to reaffirm things I do ... But ... thinner girls enjoy myself seeing me in bikini ... : S is not one of my favorite activities certainly .. Admas that makes me a little weird seeing a girl pictures of another minor girl clothes ... that's what I think ...
but the illusion of being as VS's angel ... is what often motivates me to go ... what can make me mourn or fill me with hope ... tda magic among the most cute outfits ever ... tda and the decor ... is like a disneyland of perfection ... cn tda magic and mysticism involved ... to create a fantasy world .. I want to be part of it ... I want to be perfect .. I'm going to be perfect ... I'm going to be an angel


0 comments:

Post a Comment