Friday, September 12, 2008

Mexicanas Follando Con

Analysis about all ...

We left, I know, but the truth ... is that all there is to do things the truth I had no time, but sincerame ana and mia are in my head 24 hours a day ... whispering in her ear ... how bad it extramamnt bn or terrible day I struggled ... vcs to think, as will be "nomal" if ... normal mean with me ... eat without guilt, without thinking about the calories ... I live terrified of calories, the drink or not, I always think of them ... and that ... my princess "NOT NORMAL" and the truth that I am SO far from what is normal, I wonder ... if not more than a dream, and only in children could eat and enjoy the food ... without feeling guilty ...

Well how difficult it can be battling with all these demons and inner voices ... that feed on your essence to the point you reach a time when there is more than you ... nothing but unwanted fat xq apparently never be enough ... and I keep wondering ... the end it all end? there will be some kind of peace or relief? who else is there? ... or will never end ... ordered to my self ... no chance of escape from the clutches of my greatest enemy



******************************* ****************************************


We were away, i know, but the truth is that with all the things that we have to do there wasnt anytime, but to be honest ana and mia, are on my head the 24 hours a day, whispering inside the ear... how good, bad or extremently horrible my efford was that day... sometimes i thing how would be "normal" yes... with normal i mean... eat without the guilty, without thinking on calories, i live afraid of the calories, if i got them or not i keep always thinking of them on my mind... y this my princesses "IS NOT NORMAL" and the truth is that im SO far from what is normal tha t i asked to myself ... if isnt more than a dream... because just on my childhood i could eat and enjoy the food, without feel guilty

I really know how hard could be fighting with all ur demons and the voices from inside... which are eating ur scence until the point there is anything life from urself, no more than unwanted fat, that it seems like never would be enough... and i keep asking to myself ... would it finish? would there be any kind of peace or confort?? what else is there?? ..or it would never have an end... condenated by myself....without any opportunity to scape from my worst enemy

0 comments:

Post a Comment